Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm married to a roadie...

The kids could not have been any more excited to tell Wade about his big box that was waiting for him at home. I wrote Wade an e-mail saying something like, "if the kids and I aren't motivation enough for you to come home early, your bike has arrived and is waiting for you."

He got home early.

So after weeks of looking and shopping at bike stores, and after years of wanting a road bike, he pulled the trigger. He deserves it. I'm glad he got what he wanted, and am excited to see him use it. There are plenty of local bike groups that ride on the weekends, so hopefully he can ride in a group since I believe there is safety in numbers.

So before even going into the house, Wade and the kids got the box opened and all the parts out. Then they spent the evening on the front porch assembling it.

So it's official now...I'm married to a roadie!




1 comment:

Wendi Garland said...

Oh my... the devoted Mr. Garland is so so very jealous. :)