Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preview: Joanne's Future Photo Wall

So I have chosen the nine images that I did for my sister and her family!!! I am sooooo excited! I just love how this looks, and I can't wait to do this same thing for my living room wall. You can see the whole preview of their photo session here, and you can see where these photos will be in my sister's house here!!!

I think it will look so awesome in their new Phoenix pad!

By the way, EACH of these nine images will be 20x20 inches!! Waaahoo!!! I love LARGE photography. Nothing makes a bigger statement in a room that LARGE photographs. They will be framed in glass front frames with no frame per say....the images have the black "frame" around them, so no bulky frame needed.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

2 comments:

wendy bristol photography said...

love, love, love this! Wonderful, Kristen.

meg duerksen said...

tha tis SO COOL. i would love that on my wall.
you are great!
we are in kansas....not quite NY. :)