Monday, December 14, 2009

Moving

I just realized today that the movers are coming two weeks from today to pack us up.

I'm freakin' out just a little bit....

We are heading to Denver on Thursday for a short two-day house hunting trip, and we also just found out today that our #1 house that we've been eyeing for the last month or so just got rented. I guess it was listed for sale or rent, and they ended up renting it. I cannot tell you how depressed I am! I had already moved in mentally (despite my best efforts not to), and I had already come up with some rearranging of just a couple walls. Argh.

I know "there's something better out there", which I've already told myself, but quite honestly that doesn't help. I just want to wallow in my self-pity for a few days.

So I'm hoping we see some great things while we're home, and I'm just praying for an open heart and mind for me. I'm just too picky!

P.S. We had a great time in DC this last weekend, but you know what? I forgot to take pictures! So lame. Anyway, the show went well, and I sold some stuff, but more importantly we got to see friends and hang out with family before we move.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Ryan and Janeen said...

OMG!! This is the best news I've heard all week! Did I miss an earlier blog post that stated you guys were considering moving back to Denver?! What a glorious surprise! Call me when you get a free moment to chat and give me the details. I'll understand if "free moment" doesn't happen until after Christmas. Yippie and safe travels to God's country!