Friday, September 25, 2009

Back to Michigan

Hello all!

I'm off to Michigan today for the Amy Wenzel workshop! If you remember I went in June, and the first night of the workshop, Amy found out her husband, who had hit his head while messing around with buddies in San Francisco, was rushed to the hospital with seizures, and was then diagnosed with brain cancer. Amy left the workshop and headed straight to CA to be with him.

They are now back in Michigan pursuing treatment, and our rescheduled workshop is this weekend. He is doing well.

I'm meeting my good friend Melissa from Denver, so I'm looking forward to a fun weekend away learning lots!

See you on the flip side.

PS. Wade brought home a large bouquet of orange/yellow roses for our anniversary and my house smells amazing! I wish you could smell it...

2 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

Have fun!!

Amanda Key said...

Wish I could have been there to catch up with you.

Congrats again on your new one on the way.

Hope to talk soon.