Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One snake....two different reactions

Every week, the kids and I go to the Rye Nature Center for a Mommy and me class, and each week we get to meet new animals the Nature Center cares for. We've met so many different animals so far, and the instructors are amazing with kids and share lots of interesting facts about the wildlife in the area. We also go on nature walks and do crafts each week.

The other day, we got to meet Tigger (just like Winnie the Pooh's friend), who is a corn snake. He's orange, and getting read to shed for the season.

As you can see, there were two VERY different reactions to meeting Tigger up close and personal.

How did I react?? Well of course my hands were too busy taking pictures, so I wasn't available to say hello to Tigger. Maybe next time.



No comments: