Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trim, Trim, Trim

So the girls are back in Colorado, and I'm so depressed!! I miss my friends!! We had such an amazing time, so many laughs, and I mean the belly kind.

We did so much, but we got home way too late every night for me to even think about posting. I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long!!

Over the next few days, I am going to catch up and post bits and pieces of our adventures this last week.

I always love taking people to the City for the first time. I remember when I walked through Grand Central for the first time. It's breathtaking...and still is.



M&J Trimming (6th Ave between 36th and 37th Street)
is a gold mine that we stumbled upon in the Garment District. I've seen plenty of trim shops in NYC, but this one takes the cake. If you can't find it here, you can't find it anywhere.

Check this place out!






3 comments:

Puva said...

Oh my gosh, that store is awesome!! I LOVE IT!! I shall make it a point to visit that store when I come to New York one day!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

LOVE IT! Put it on my list...I'd better start saving my pennies.

If I ever have another life and move to NYC as a young, single girl, I'm totally going to work there.

:)

Vicki said...

Wow. You and Janna look a little confused and over-whelmed. Just looking at the pictures was over-whelming for me. Sounds like you gals had a very fun-filled visit.