Friday, December 12, 2008

The Radio City Rockettes

Today was our last full day with the Grandma's here. It was a pretty quiet morning, although we did go to Costco so they could see our two-story Costco. I guess space is at a premium out here. The kids love going up and down the sloped people mover that takes you from one floor to the other. It's espcially fun to watch your HUGE cart on the people mover next to you and wonder how those tiny stoppers keep it from rolling back down.

The Christmas present I was hoping to get the kids was also on sale....a $30 instant rebate. Gotta love Costco!! I bought the little red retro kitchen, for those of you who are Costco goers. I got it for $100, which I thought was pretty good. We'll set it up Christmas Eve and have it waiting by the tree Christmas morning.

So we ended today with the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. It really is spectacular. We picked Wade up from the airport and he drove us into the city for our evening of Christmas. Rockefeller looked great, as you can see, and it was just what I needed to really get me in the Christmas spirit. I love NYC at Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!












No comments: