Friday, July 31, 2009

Farmin' in the Rain

...makes me happy.

One of my favorite things to do is visit places in the off season or when the weather isn't cooperating. Today was one of those days as we woke up to rain and lighting. Well it subsided after about an hour, so I decided it was a good day to visit Muscoot Farm. Luckily not too many other people had the same idea, so we practically had the farm to ourselves.

Who doesn't love running around a farm with your umbrellas and jumping in mud puddles?




I've had the boots that Tyson is wearing for about 20 years. When we lived in England, my Mom won a door prize at the PX store on Menwith Hill Station, and it was a HUGE Paddington Bear, which she gave to me. Mom was gracious enough to buy some accessories for him, including these red welly boots. Paddington needs his red wellies! And now Tyson gets to wear them.







Have you ever seen a turkey's face up close? I mean really up close? God really has a sense of humor!




OK, um, ouch???









Happy farming!

P.S. And if you're in Denver, you have to take your children to the Littleton Historical Museum. VERY similar experience.

1 comment:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Looks like your having a great time! I just love these pictures of your kids!!!