Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big breakfasts

...make me happy.

There is no better way to start my day than going out for a big cooked breakfast. We found Sandi's Diner on main street in Chatham and had to try it, especially given the sign out front. It reminds me of the great breakfast deals Dad and I would get at Gunther Toody's when we'd go out to breakfast (although they were $1.99, not $4.00).






After rolling out of Sandi's Diner, we headed down the street and spent some quality time in the Ben Franklin general store. We wandered up and down all the aisles and found some bubbles and other goodies for the kids to have as special toys for our vaction. I love stores like this.

How could we say no to this face? Actually we did the first time because it was nothing but whining, but then attitudes changed and the magic word was finally used.

No comments: