Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful weekend

What an amazing weekend. I should have taken more pictures, but I was enjoying the weekend too much. Wade is in travel-four-weeks-in-a-row mode, so the weekends are much anticipated. This weekend was amazing weather and amazing family time.

Biking to the beach, picnics, backyard BBQ's, scooter riding etc.

One thing I love about this house is the front enclosed porch that has french doors to the outside. It was warm enough to open them up and enjoy the warm breezes. Plus the kids and Presta enjoyed watching all the cars and people go by while I sat in my creaky rocking chair and watched them watching all the cars and people go by.

Of course Tyson couldn't enjoy it until he was done with his time out....he hit Ava in the face. Boys can be so rough!


No comments: