Friday, January 23, 2009

Gotta Love This Face

I am the kind of mother that gets really annoyed when kids get up in the middle of the night, but last night, I couldn't resist Ava when she came upstairs at 4am. She had a bad dream, and since I was barely coherent, I just pulled her into bed with us...a double bed mind you. Not much room.

Well this morning the sunlight came in the skylight over our bed, and I turned over and saw this. You gotta love that face. What is it about watching your children sleep?


Later this morning, I came dowstairs to find Ava stripped naked, singing on the toilet. If she were any older, she'd kill me for posting this, but we parents have to take advantage while they are young and can take it! I told her I was taking a picture of the hallway so she wouldn't hide from the view of my lens. I think it worked.

No comments: